In recent years our client composition has changed as more multinational engineering and major contractors have sought our expertise. Accordingly we have established this new division to provide a
dedicated service to this client paradigm. We have provided advice on matters in quantum ranging up to $350,000,000.
The team is headed up by Professor Kim Lovegrove and Managing Partner Stephen Smith and this expertise is bolstered by the skill sets of fellow partner Justin Cotton and construction law expert Alex Milne.
Front end contract
- Drafting of joint venture agreements
- Negotiating and amendment of head contracts and sub contracts
- Advice on the appropriateness of contract models
- Ensuring contracts marry with relevant acts of parliament
- Advice on preferred dispute resolution system and options
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Higher jurisdiction resolution of litigious disputes
- Adjudication and security for payment claims
Our team is headed up by pre-eminent barrister and solicitor Mr Stephen Smith who prior to joining the firm was barrister for 25 years.
Corporate Governance and Probity
- Ensuring that probity and corporate governance regimes and protocols are established and implemented.
- Ensuring that practices and systems comply with relevant acts of parliaments.
- Ensuring that ASIC requirements and laws are met.
The Lovegrove Solicitors E - Library
There are over 200 articles on the Lovegrove Soilicitors E -
Library. To access articles on Construction law and other topics click E - Library.