Relationship breakdown is often a traumatic experience where emotional intelligence is overwhelmed by feelings of loss,remorse or anger.We believe it is necessary to seek the advice of lawyers who
regularly deal with the uncertainty and life changes that result from separation or divorce, as people dealing with relationship breakdown often make rash or regrettable decision.
All people agree that human dignity is paramount at such times. However, in emotionally explosive situations like family breakdown, human dignity isoften seriously damaged. Often, a focus on
'point scoring’ becomes paramount.
Lovegrove Solicitors prefer a non-adversarial approach to resolve Family Law issues. We believe that our mediation in Family Law
matters is preferable to Court Settlements, as family issues remain private and confidential, without the expense of Court.
Lovegrove Solicitors can advise on:
- Legal separation and divorce.
- Division of matrimonial property.
- Preparation of prenuptials and mid nuptials.
- Property sharing agreements.
- Negotiation of contributions/spousal support.
- Negotiation and resolution of property ownership disputes.
- Negotiation of Parenting Plans.
- Enforcement of Federal Magistrate’s Court Orders.
- Enforcement of Family Court Orders.
- Trans - Tasman custody access advice.
Contact Steve Marchesin at Lovegrove Solicitors: 03 9600 1643
The Lovegrove Solicitors E - Library
There are over 200 articles on the Lovegrove Soilicitors E - Library. To access
articles pertaining to Lovegrove Solicitors participation in law reform and other topics click E - Library.